There is a large tuberculosis epidemic in Romania in patients with HIV, much of which is drug resistant.
JUSTRI has been asked to provide an intensive course to help educate Romanian doctors about HIV and tuberculosis regarding complications which may arise with HIV and viral hepatitis patients.
Below is both the programme and the evaluations of the meeting by the delegates free to view and/or download.
VIEW PROGRAMME: JUSTRI TB TRAINING PROGRAMME
VIEW EVALUATION: JUSTRI TB TRAINING EVALUATION
I was honored to participate at the JUSTRI TB meeting and I would like to thank you for your kind invitation. (Dragos)
These videos were recorded at the TB meeting in Constanta. They are free to view.
1. Justri TB Training, Constanta: Trends inTB Marc Lipman
2. Justri Sorin Rugina Q & A
3. Sorin RuginaTrends in Tb & Tb/HIV in Romania
4. Domnica Chiotan- Trends in Tb & TB/HIV in Romania
5. Justri: Lilla Lorinczi on TB Laboratory Diagnosis, from Basic to Advance
6. Elena Dantes Clinical Presentation of TB & HIV
7. JUSTRI TB Meeting Constanta: Differential Diagnosis of Tubercolosis in HIV
8. Constanta: Testing Latent Clinical TB -Santino Capocci
9. Constanta: VHF (Ebola) – Dr. Ian Cropley
10: Constanta TB Meningitis in HIV by Luminita Ene
12. Constanta MDR TB issues in HIV patients Romania Dominica
13. Constanta MDR TB issues Bucharest by Simona
13. Constanta Experience National Reference MDR TB Lab
A Collection of images taken at the meeting in Constanta.